Jul 29, 2013

2013 Teen Challenge "Freedom Ride"


...just did the 2013 Teen Challenge Ride for the Toronto Women's Center. My son Joshua (almost 15 yrs) rode along with me as Andrea was in Europe. This was the 3rd year for me and I was happy to have my cousin and his wife join us for this one (Phil & Doreen Howson, Newmarket). Phil has a 2009 Goldwing. Also my friends Gord Tyrell rode on his Suzuki 650, Harold Kirkland on his 1100 Honda V-Twin, and also Dwight and Elaine Dyke did their second year of the ride. The ride raised $38,000. for Teen Challenge! I think I put on about 350 km (210 miles) on the speedometer and had a great time. Total bike count was 79.  A Big THANK-YOU Goes out to all of you ANVIL guys who helped in sponsoring these riders!  May God Bless You!












No comments:

Post a Comment