Jan 15, 2014

The Coming Four Blood Moons - Pastor John Hagee

Something BIG is about to Happen on Planet Earth!

GOD, "the DEFENDER of Israel" is about to send signs in the heavens and the earth....are you listening?

.....Listen to Pastor John Hagee's recent sermon on 
"The Coming FOUR Blood Moons" concerning the 18 month period from April 2014 to September 2015.
25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”  (Luke 21:28)
_____________________________

  • 4indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. (Ps 121:4)
  • And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years (Gen 1)
  • ....He made the moon to mark the seasons (Psalm 104)
  • ‘This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son, (Exodus 4:22)
  • 1Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill.(Joel 2)
  • 31The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
    32And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved; (Joel 2:30-31)
  • 25“Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now restore the fortunes of Jacobd and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. 26They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. 27When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of many nations. 28Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.” (Ezekiel 39)
  • 29“Immediately after the distress of those days, “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earthc will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.d 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.(Matthew 24)
  • 18Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. 19I will show wonders in the heavens above
    and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.20The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. 21And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.(Acts 2)
  • 15Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”a He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written... 

    KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.(Rev 19)
THE KING IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment